For instant answers, type in your question above!
Example: What payment methods can I use?
For best results:
1. Type in a full question.
2. Didn’t find what you are looking for? Try asking your question differently.
3. Still can't find your answer? Click “Submit ticket” submit your question to our support.
Returns Exchanges refunds
- What if I Order A Lens For One Eye
- What happens if my eye care professional tells you I wear contact lenses that you do not carry?
- When am I charged for my order?
- What are the methods of payment do you accept?
- Why was my order canceled due to an invalid prescription?
- Who is a prescriber?
- How do I read a contact lens prescription?
- Is it possible for me to cancel my order?
- Why did I receive a different prescription from what I ordered?
- How do I go about creating an account?
- Is it possible for me to request a different brand of lenses other than the one listed on my prescription as long as the numbers on my prescription remains the same?
- How can I Place an order?
- How will I navigate a product on your website?
- If my prescription has expired, am I still able to order my lenses?
- When will I receive my Back order?
- Lensesbymail needs my doctor’s full name, fax and telephone numbers. Is this important?
Privacy and Security
- Contacting us
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
- Third party websites
- Sharing your personal information
- How we protect your information
- How we use information
- Web browser cookies
- Non-personal identification information
- Personal identification information
- In a nutshell
- Do I need my prescription to be verified before I can receive my order?
How to Reorder
Shipping and Delivery